CALLING ALL CREATIVE KIDS!
Create a design to help Lorna Whiston celebrate twenty years in Malaysia and you could win the chance to see your design in print! Our favourite designs will be used on merchandise like t-shirts, bags or key chains.
Closing date for entries is Friday 15th September 2017.
- The competition is open to all current Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd students and only entries from students enrolled at Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd will be accepted, with the exception of staff of Lorna Whiston and their direct family members (including children and siblings).
- The competition is open to all citizen of Malaysia and/or permanent residents of a Malaysia.
- The competition has two age categories (4 years old – 12 years old) and (13 years old – 18 years old). Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd will decide which winning design will be on which merchandise.
- Only one (1) entry is allowed per student.
- Designs must be original and must not contain any copy-righted words or images.
- Once the design is submitted, all rights and ownership will belong to Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Entries must be accompanied by an official entry form, see below. Kindly hand in to our Admin staff and ensure it is not folded.
- Details on the entry forms must be complete in all respects. Incomplete entries shall be disqualified.
- Winners will be announced on Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd Facebook page by Monday 2nd October 2017 and winners notified by telephone or email.
- By submitting an entry into the Lorna Whiston Twenty Years in Malaysia Design Competition, you agree to all of the terms and conditions.
- Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd reserves all the copyrights for the entries received. By submitting the entry it is understood that:
- the artwork is non-exclusive, royalty-free and with a worldwide license to be published in any media and media format for purposes connected with Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd.
- Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd has the right to disclose and publish winner’s names, ages and photographs in such mode and manner as Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd may in its sole discretion deems appropriate for publicity purposes. The participant agrees to the disclosure of his or her name, picture and image for publicity purposes connected to this competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitute or cash equivalent of prizes will be permitted. Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd reserves the right to replace or substitute the prize with another of similar value without prior notice.
- The selection of winners by Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd is final and no correspondence will be entertained regarding this.
- Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change or overwrite the terms and conditions of the competition without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, uncertainty or ambiguity relating to the rules and regulations hereto, or any matter involving this competition, the matter shall be resolved by Lorna Whiston Sdn Bhd in its absolute and unfettered discretion and the entire decision in the matter shall be conclusive and final.
Interested participants can click the button to submit the artwork or personally to the Lorna Whiston TTDI Centre (Reception)